Helicopter Tattoos

Does anyone else out there have any helicopter related tattoo's?

This is mine...

I went to Japan last month and met a Brazilian guy that has a tattoo shop. He went to The Netherlands or somewhere like that to study tribal art so I asked him if he could make a tribal Bell 430 Helicopter for me. I printed a picture of one off the net and he worked on it with me there for about 4 hours and came up with this.

CIMG0096.jpg

Oh man I so want to get a Skycrane on my back.

Later

Oops, I almost forgot to tell ya that my IP had a 500 on his leg. Looks real good.

Edited by Witch

Does anyone else out there have any helicopter related tattoo's?

This is mine...

I went to Japan last month and met a Brazilian guy that has a tattoo shop. He went to The Netherlands or somewhere like that to study tribal art so I asked him if he could make a tribal Bell 430 Helicopter for me. I printed a picture of one off the net and he worked on it with me there for about 4 hours and came up with this.

CIMG0096.jpg

I've considered getting a helo inked on after I get my certs but never figured out how to make it look good. That's a heck of an idea. I read it as the pic was loading, so when I read "tribal helicopter" and didn't see a pic, I immediately did the mental eye roll. Now that I see the pic, that's a really nice design.

I was thinking of having some rotor blades crossed with a skull on top tattooed on the top of my foot. I hear it really hurts having a tat there, but the first 3 didn't hurt toooo much! :)

Edited by Rachel

• 1 year later...

Just wanted to revive this topic. I've being toying with getting a tattoo for some time now, but I want it to mean something, so that in 10 years time I don't look back and say something like "Darren, you dumb muthaf****!!!"

So, anyone else got some helicopter or aviation related body art to inspire me?

You can get hepititas c from getting a tattoo. This kills about 10,000 people a year. you have to ask yourself is it worth the risk.

It should be illegal for any human to go outside. Over 80% of accidental deaths involve leaving the house. Millions of lives would be saved if everyone was locked inside. Especially crazy motorcyclists... with tattoos. :blink:

This comes from a helicopter pilot?

Edited by Sparker

It should be illegal for any human to go outside. Over 80% of accidental deaths involve leaving the house. Millions of lives would be saved if everyone was locked inside. Especially crazy motorcyclists... with tattoos. :blink:

This comes from a helicopter pilot?

lol.gifchairfall.gif

You can get hepititas c from getting a tattoo. This kills about 10,000 people a year. you have to ask yourself is it worth the risk.

I think I have a much higher chance of dying crossing the street here in Brooklyn than from HEP C. And as someone else puts it, we are helicopter pilots after all! Compared to most of the rest the general public we're all crazy anyway!!!

Rotormandan; You can email it to me if you like @ darrenphughes@gmail.com

Cheers,

Darren.

I think I have a much higher chance of dying crossing the street here in Brooklyn than from HEP C. And as someone else puts it, we are helicopter pilots after all! Compared to most of the rest the general public we're all crazy anyway!!!

Rotormandan; You can email it to me if you like @ darrenphughes@gmail.com

Cheers,

Darren.

Look, a lot of people don't know that you can get hep. from getting a tatto, and I just wanted them to know. I just wanted everyone to know that if you do get it that everytime you make love to your wife, or girlfriend that you could be giving it to her. And if it's someone you truly love that ain't good it could kill her. And everytime you have a cold beer you are onestep closer to sarosis of the liver.

However, I got to thinking, it's better to be a liver than to have one so I just shared a neddle with a homeless drug addict, scewed a lot lizzard at a truck-stop and quit preflighting, YIPPEEEEE we are crazy helicopter pilots.

Look, a lot of people don't know that you can get hep. from getting a tatto, and I just wanted them to know. I just wanted everyone to know that if you do get it that everytime you make love to your wife, or girlfriend that you could be giving it to her. And if it's someone you truly love that ain't good it could kill her. And everytime you have a cold beer you are onestep closer to sarosis of the liver.

However, I got to thinking, it's better to be a liver than to have one so I just shared a neddle with a homeless drug addict, scewed a lot lizzard at a truck-stop and quit preflighting, YIPPEEEEE we are crazy helicopter pilots.

Mhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmmmmm liiiiiiiveeeeeer fried in bacon grease, coconut oil and butter with onions and franks original red hot wing sauce, topped with spicy pepper jack cheese. aughaugaughaughaughaughaugh.

drooling_homer.png

Dude, I understand what you are saying but most, if not all, tattoo shops use a brand new needle fresh out of the package on every single tattoo these days. Things aren't like they used to be.

Here's my latest, done about a year ago at "Vince Neil's Tattoo Shop" in Vegas. It's on my forearm.

Sorry for the blurry pic. Time for a new camera!

photo.jpg

Mhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmmmmm liiiiiiiveeeeeer fried in bacon grease, coconut oil and butter with onions and franks original red hot wing sauce, topped with spicy pepper jack cheese. aughaugaughaughaughaughaugh.

drooling_homer.png

Now that is really funny, capt. kirk that drives a toyota

Here's my latest, done about a year ago at "Vince Neil's Tattoo Shop" in Vegas. It's on my forearm.

A-Star?