Your Input Please

Is there anything you would like to see on the Vertical Reference Website that is not already here? I am trying to put together a operating cost page (idea started by RDRickster). Any other ideas for new information on the site?

Thanks,

-Rey

Thanks, Rey.  Here's another one.  This is a GREAT site, and I'd hate to see it become less than what is is.  However, perhaps a dedicated area for folks to sell their used garb?  You know, old headsets, manuals, training videos, and the like.  For student pilots, they could pick up most of what they need for half the cost.  The pros could lighten their load.  Even as a low-time pilot, I have lots of stuff that was used in training once or twice and never again... all in perfect condition.

Is there anything you would like to see on the Vertical Reference Website that is not already here?

Thanks,

-Rey

More stuff here?

I need to finish seeing everything in this one first...  :D  :D  :D

How about a way to upload and store in your server a personal avatar ?

I can't imagine what else you could add but I would change some commands that are completely different of all the others Forums and they trick us into errors.

RP

• 3 months later...

Mind if I pause to do a little shameless sucking up???

OK--Here goes.

I just left the webpage of another helicopter post site, wow, I don't know if its just me but your site is way above what I have seen elsewhere. This forum is layed out in a professional manner and the information is cut into manageable amounts so that the posts don't take 5 minutes to come up on a slower connect ISP. The posts are professional just like the rest of the site and the information is educational!!! (I realize that one may be joking about 'the only reason to become an EMS pilot is get all the flight nurses'---but it doesn't go a long way towards showing our professionalism on a public forum). I am all for a good joke, but the high school locker room stuff has no place on a professional organization's site--& guess what---I don't see that here! Kudos go to the webmaster---Thanks for all the work, it shows in the outstanding site that you have here!   :bowdown:

Thanks for the kind comments. I think this site works because of everyone who posts here. The pilots/mechanics that post police themselves. A very professional bunch. As far as the server speed, it has to do with the database. Glad it's working good for you.

Fly safe,

-Rey