Life as an Army Aviator

I am at a teetering point with my early career in this field between continuing my civilian training (almost to CPL) or going AD Army.

I have yet to find a recruiter who can tell me about WO Aviators and would like it if anyone can spill out what AD Aviation WO life is about, from A-Z, so that I may have a better understanding of what I may be getting into for the next 8 or more years of my life.

Any information is much appreciated. Thanks,

-Ad

Do you have more questions than what is already answered in other pages under this same forum? Most of the questions have been answered. I'd be happy to describe flight school for you if you have other questions if you can't find the answer.

CHAD

Hey Chad,

Unless I am blind and skipped over topics, I was looking for answers to what WO do during the work week, on their weekends, just their day to day life.

What the Army offers for training and any optional training, benefits, barracks/housing. Hrs. of flying at home/at war, stuff like that.

Sorry I should have been more specific on the topic.

Thanks,

-Ad

Hi Airdicer,

you need to check out hawkdriver.com,you can probably get some good info from there and also go to www.military.com and go into forums and click on army discussions and go to aviation,its chock full of helpful information on being a WO.

If you have any trouble finding the website or forums or anything,pm me and I'll send you links.

Hi Airdicer,

you need to check out hawkdriver.com,you can probably get some good info from there and also go to www.military.com and go into forums and click on army discussions and go to aviation,its chock full of helpful information on being a WO.

If you have any trouble finding the website or forums or anything,pm me and I'll send you links.

Wild Blue,

Thanks, those sites were very helpfull.

-AD