Medical Questions for WOFT

Hello everyone,

I appreciate these forums, and any comments you can provide. I've been working with my recruiter to get my packet going for WOFT. I've taken the ASVAB, but I have not yet been to MEPS for the physical/medical processing (my recruiter is on leave, and I don't want to work with anyone else). I have a couple medical questions, and I'm wondering if someone in here can help. I'm having a tough time digesting all of the medical requirements for WOFT. Here's my situation:

• When I was 17 (I’m 25 now), I blew my left ear drum apart in a scuba diving accident, and had a tympanoplasty (reconstructive outpatient surgery to repair a hole in my left ear drum). As a result I have slight conductive hearing loss in my left ear. My right ear has perfect hearing, however.

I wear contacts, which correct me to slightly better than 20/20 vision. I'm not sure what my non-corrected vision is, but my contacts Rx is -3.25 left -2.75 right, if that helps.

I'm slightly pigeon toed, but it does not effect my athletic ability (I run on a daily basis).

Are these medical disqualifiers for WOFT? Or can I get waivers for these issues?

Many thanks! :)