Camp Zama contact info

Hello everyone! Kind of new to the form in that I’ve never posted before but have been reading/researching the site for about a year now!

To make things short and simple I’m currently living and working in Japan getting ready for my dream shot to become a army aviator!

Next week I’m scheduled to take my ASVAB/AFAST at Camp Zama and was wondering if anyone knew or had contact information for a CW4 at Camp Zama for the purpose of obtaining a possible LOR?

Any advice or help in the above matter would be greatly appreciated! Thank you all in advance!

Hello everyone! Kind of new to the form in that I’ve never posted before but have been reading/researching the site for about a year now!

To make things short and simple I’m currently living and working in Japan getting ready for my dream shot to become a army aviator!

Next week I’m scheduled to take my ASVAB/AFAST at Camp Zama and was wondering if anyone knew or had contact information for a CW4 at Camp Zama for the purpose of obtaining a possible LOR?

Any advice or help in the above matter would be greatly appreciated! Thank you all in advance!

Your best bet is to go visit the heliport at Camp Zama and talk to the guys there in person and show them you're interested. Bring a pizza to their hangar or wardroom and chat with them, I'm sure they'd be willing to help out if you show your face and let them know your are interested in the program.

Edited by flyingseapig

Your best bet is to go visit the heliport at Camp Zama and talk to the guys there in person and show them you're interested. Bring a pizza to their hangar or wardroom and chat with them, I'm sure they'd be willing to help out if you show your face and let them know your are interested in the program.

flyingseapig,

Thank you very much for your advice! Actually I was at Camp Zama yesterday for the asvab/afast and durning my

lunch break I headed over to the chow hall where all the comforts of home were awaiting me! Sorry, after living in Japan now for

7 years and seeing Walmart style shops and US only burger joints really brings back those feelings of home!

After lunch I watched the helis come in from the parking lot area. Was kinda worried about wondering around by myself, being a civilian and all on a military base so I just stayed put. Hopefully I'll be back up there soon for my physical and when I do go I'll be sure to arrange that pizza.

• 2 weeks later...

I work at Yokota AB but my unit is at Camp Zama. send me an email kyle.m.jones@us.army.mil and I'll give you the contact for a CW4 at zama. I went down and talked to the pilots last wed. Did you take the AFAST or the ASVAB? I go to Zama on the 25th to take my AFAST.