Hmm that is strange we just bought four of SSH R22's "which where in very poor shape by the way" from the leasing company that owned them. Two from Colorado and two from Arizona.

This proves the point Ive been making all along. Like I had originally said and has been disputed, they had many ships that were lease backs and those ships were returned to thier owners. Im curious as to how much these ships are going for now???

Edited by NorCalHeliKid

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm that is strange we just bought four of SSH R22's "which where in very poor shape by the way" from the leasing company that owned them. Two from Colorado and two from Arizona.

So *that's* what happened to those two. The 4 ships at SSH Mesa have been on the Quantum transient ramp since SSH closed down.... and a sad sight it was to see them just sitting there, not flying at all. I guess the owner didn't feel comfortable leaving them at Gateway, where SSH Mesa was located. Then... oh I guess it may have been a week or two ago two of them dissappeared. Did they find good homes?