2 replies to this topic

#1 PhotoFlyer

PhotoFlyer

VR Veteran Poster

• VR Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 15:51

Looking for Bruce Dicky. He was my instructor at Brazos Helicopters in 2004, he left shortly after I finished my private. If anybody has a phone number or email address please PM me.
Basic Flying Rules: "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there."

"Flying the helicopter is more important than radioing your plight to a person on the ground incapable of understanding or doing anything about it."

#2 helipilotm

helipilotm

VR Veteran Poster

• VR Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 16:53

Looking for Bruce Dicky. He was my instructor at Brazos Helicopters in 2004, he left shortly after I finished my private. If anybody has a phone number or email address please PM me.

Bruce was the Chief pilot of the Pueblo, Colorado location of Silver State Helicopters. I havent talked to him for a about five months but I will try to get you some contact info.

#3 PhotoFlyer

PhotoFlyer

VR Veteran Poster

• VR Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 19:44

Found him!

If anybody else is looking, PM me.
Basic Flying Rules: "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there."

"Flying the helicopter is more important than radioing your plight to a person on the ground incapable of understanding or doing anything about it."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

PrecisionVRForumHome200HeliHelmets-VR HomeAMTC 2018BE_VRHome200NFCVRForum200HomeSpectrum_VRHome200Genesys VR Forum 200MaunaLoaVRHome200