3 replies to this topic

#1 goromadgo

goromadgo

VR Veteran Poster

• VR Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 12:29

Does anyone know of a list of schools that are Part 141 and VA approved? I have checked google and on these forums but haven't been able to find anything. It would make my time looking for a school a lot easier as I need a school that meets these requirements. Thanks!
"Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been, and there you long to return."
-- Leonardo da Vinci

#2 goromadgo

goromadgo

VR Veteran Poster

• VR Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 13:30

Aha! One of the guys here hooked me up. For anyone looking:
http://inquiry.vba.v...tionCriteria.do
Just click Flights Schools, then the state you are looking in.
"Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been, and there you long to return."
-- Leonardo da Vinci

#3 bellpilot

bellpilot

VR Veteran Poster

• VR Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Company working for:Commercial charter/tours/school

Posted 27 February 2008 - 23:32

Hi, Leading Edge Aviation is a part 141 flight school, VA approved and M1 Visa (pending). They are also the flight providers for Central Oregon Community College, Oregon Institute of Technology . Located in Bend, Oregon

www.flybend.com

#4 chubbz

chubbz

• VR Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 02:44

Does anyone know of a list of schools that are Part 141 and VA approved? I have checked google and on these forums but haven't been able to find anything. It would make my time looking for a school a lot easier as I need a school that meets these requirements. Thanks!

Hey I was looking around on this website and happen to catch your quote. Are you a ROMAD?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

RPMN Mag Banner702HeliVRFT200GuidanceVRFTForum200TampaBayVRFT2012_200OdysseyFT200UNDVRFTForum200JerryTrimbleHeliAviationFT200