Kalispell, MOntana? becasue if so im not from there but if it is i was wondering how there EMS Program there?

Yea, I think their privately owned by the hospital there... if your interested in the life of an HEMS pilot, do a quick look/search through the EMS forum... If your more interested in the hospital owned companies in Montana, you could talk at Mark D, he is a pilot at St. Patrick's in Missoula

oops sorry about re-asking the question it said that it didt post! :) but yeah i dont know which one is better do you think like what gets the better benfits and pay or does it just depend on what contract you sign with? becasue like i was saying once i get all my stuff setup and am able to apply i would like to live anywhere in montana but like somewhere like troy or libby is nice thats where my grandparents live and i love it there! but its kinda a small town so i bet an EMS pilot there wouldnt make much! hahaha but the only program ive found on the web is the billings clinic ems pilots and thats like a little small owned business one so i dont know about that. but like what is the difference between HEMS and hospital owned?

Hems is the field of work :P A hospital owned chopper is mostly dedicated to that one particular hospital. Other companies have contracts with hospitals, and can fly into several different hospitals. Look through previous posts/topics for other things you might want to know B)

I don't know much about the Hems programs in Montana :unsure:

Edited by Future206Pilot

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
oops sorry about re-asking the question it said that it didt post! :) but yeah i dont know which one is better do you think like what gets the better benfits and pay or does it just depend on what contract you sign with? becasue like i was saying once i get all my stuff setup and am able to apply i would like to live anywhere in montana but like somewhere like troy or libby is nice thats where my grandparents live and i love it there! but its kinda a small town so i bet an EMS pilot there wouldnt make much! hahaha but the only program ive found on the web is the billings clinic ems pilots and thats like a little small owned business one so i dont know about that. but like what is the difference between HEMS and hospital owned?

You will need to learn to speak and write English before you apply! I can't understand a word you said.

Marc D.