Ferry Flight Time Building

For all you R44 and R22 ferry Pilots: I am a commercially rated pilot that needs to start building lots of time in the 22 and 44. I would like to ride along in the left seat and build the PIC time. I am willing to pay per mile or hour for letting me ride along and fly. We can work out the details of price depending on the flight but let’s just say that I know the value of this and while I AM looking to save money by doing this, I will pay you well for this service.

I am a nice guy, easy to get along with and low key.

If you have a ferry flight coming up, need some company and would like to make some extra cash then please email me at : lvpilot@gmail.com

Thanks for your time.

If i had the chance, you could ride with me FOR FREE...... but my boss wants some money if somebody rides along. :unsure:

Falko

• 1 month later...
For all you R44 and R22 ferry Pilots: I am a commercially rated pilot that needs to start building lots of time in the 22 and 44. I would like to ride along in the left seat and build the PIC time. I am willing to pay per mile or hour for letting me ride along and fly. We can work out the details of price depending on the flight but let’s just say that I know the value of this and while I AM looking to save money by doing this, I will pay you well for this service.

If you have a ferry flight coming up, need some company and would like to make some extra cash then please email me at : lvpilot@gmail.com

Thanks for your time.

Anyone who wants to build R-22 time, please call me. I have an R-22 in excellent condition. You may build time for $99/hour plus fuel. I will be with you. That is the only real restriction. Fly where and when you want, including NIGHT HOURS. Call Paul at 216-526-1502. Located in Cleveland, Ohio

• 6 months later...

Thanks for your time.

For lvpilot or ANYONE that is interested, I am flying my helicopter from Cleveland, Ohio to Fort Lauderdale, Florida on November 28th or the first VFR weather after this date. I will pay your airfare to Cleveland and then back to your home town. I also have a 2 bedroom condo that you can stay at in Ft. Lauderdale if you'd like to stay for a while before returning home. I am offering this for free. I would like to offset my expense by selling time. You may fly as little or much of the flight you like and then of course log the hours. Approximate flight time I estimate at 15 hours. I'd like to fly to the Carolina Coast and then fly the coast down. This would add several hours, but this is not necessary, only if you'd like to. On the way, we can practice any maneuvers you like, so it won't be just regular flying. I'd like to do it in 2 days, 3 if necessary. I will pay for the Hotel. Call me at 216-526-1502.

Paul E-mail: happyappy1@hotmail.com

Edited by happyappy

For lvpilot or ANYONE that is interested, I am flying my helicopter from Cleveland, Ohio to Fort Lauderdale, Florida on November 28th or the first VFR weather after this date. I will pay your airfare to Cleveland and then back to your home town. I also have a 2 bedroom condo that you can stay at in Ft. Lauderdale if you'd like to stay for a while before returning home. I am offering this for free. I would like to offset my expense by selling time. You may fly as little or much of the flight you like and then of course log the hours. Approximate flight time I estimate at 15 hours. I'd like to fly to the Carolina Coast and then fly the coast down. This would add several hours, but this is not necessary, only if you'd like to. On the way, we can practice any maneuvers you like, so it won't be just regular flying. I'd like to do it in 2 days, 3 if necessary. I will pay for the Hotel. Call me at 216-526-1502.

Paul E-mail: happyappy1@hotmail.com

So you are offering to pay for airfares, accomodation etc, but you are selling the flight time? Is that correct? If so, how much (per hour) are you selling the flight time for?

If you want to buy time from me in Cleveland or Florida, I'm charging $170 an hour. If you are interested in the flight from Cleveland to Florida, it's kind of negotiable. My primary candidate changed his mind. I spoke with somone earlier today and I have tentatively made a deal with him, but I SPECIFICALLY told him I wanted to wait another day or 2 to see if I got a better offer. I guess what I'm saying is, if you are really serious, make me your best offer. If it's better than this other offer and you are available for a November 28th departure, we can have a deal. Call me ASAP as we are short on time.

Paul 216-526-1502

I just sent you a response but I'm not sure if it went through. Unfortunately, I have filled the spot. Unfortunate because I went for the sure thing and took someone for just $100 an hour. It was the only offer I had and I had no way of knowing whether I'd get a better offer. You should still call me for 2 reasons. 1) In case something comes up and this other pilot backs out and 2) I will have time available all winter in South Florida. We may be able to work something out there. I may even have a place for you to stay. Call me if you're interested. I'll also be looking for ferry help back to Cleveland in April. Paul 216-526-1502

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...