US Army Reserve Apache unit

Do anyone knows of any Army Reserve Apache unit on the East coast?

Unless its changed, there are no Army reserve Apache units on the East Coast, the only on that I know of is in Texas. Along the East Coast, you'll find UH-60, CH-47, and Fixed wing units stationed in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia, North Carolina, Georgia and Florida. I do know North Carolina National Guard has Apache's, and I think Connecticut may be getting them- you might want to check out New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Massachusetts National Guard units to see what they fly. I can tell you Connecticut has 2 aviation units one which has CH-47;s and UH-60's, and an AVCRAD down in Groton that has a variety of aircraft, Delaware has UH-1 and UH-60 aircraft (in the process of becoming an all uh-60 unit) Maryland has UH-60's, CH-47's and OH-58's, DC has UH-60's but last time I checked they were supposedly cutting back on aviators's and Virginia has UH-60's only. Hope this helps

GO HOOKS!!!!

For serious, Active Duty recruiters are who put you into the Reserves, they should have a good list of units

CHAD

I've got a powerpoint presentation that shows all the Army reserve aviation units, I'll try to up load it here if not, just PM me and I'll send it to you.

Aviation_Locations_Dec07.ppt

Edited by Helo_Rookie

Do anyone knows of any Army Reserve Apache unit on the East coast?

Does Ohio count as the East coast for you? A guy I was with in IERW is from Ohio as an Apache guy (Reserve). Another guy from NC is also Apache, but that's Guard, as already said.

Unless its changed, there are no Army reserve Apache units on the East Coast, the only on that I know of is in Texas. Along the East Coast, you'll find UH-60, CH-47, and Fixed wing units stationed in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia, North Carolina, Georgia and Florida. I do know North Carolina National Guard has Apache's, and I think Connecticut may be getting them- you might want to check out New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Massachusetts National Guard units to see what they fly. I can tell you Connecticut has 2 aviation units one which has CH-47;s and UH-60's, and an AVCRAD down in Groton that has a variety of aircraft, Delaware has UH-1 and UH-60 aircraft (in the process of becoming an all uh-60 unit) Maryland has UH-60's, CH-47's and OH-58's, DC has UH-60's but last time I checked they were supposedly cutting back on aviators's and Virginia has UH-60's only. Hope this helps

Mass has -60's only. Supposedly the RAID has -58's. Eastern Mass (Otis) has UH-60As as a lift unit. Western Mass (Westfield) has Alphas as well at the moment, but the Mike model is going out there very shortly (pilots going to transition this spring, so I'm told). They do Medevac.