WOFT Chances?

I've seen a few WOFT chances threads, but I figured I would through up my info and see what you guys think. I've been reading all the info in this site, and it seems people with similar packets have been rejected.

I got a 92 on the ASVAB with a 129 GT and nothing else under 130.

I have 1 recommendation from a retired CW5 that works as a flight simulator trainer for the Army now, just retired.

Another from a Current CW4 Pilot, and one from a retired CW4 that now flies for Delta.

And one more from a former high school teacher

I have about 75 credits done with college with no degree, with a GPA of about 3.14

I haven't had many jobs so my resume is slim.

No military service

I take the AFAST and physical next week, I have been studying for about 2 weeks for the AFAST.

Anyone have any idea if I have a shot or what? After looking up thing on the internet I am getting the feeling I don't have much of a shot, so I figured I would throw it up on here. Thanks.

I've seen a few WOFT chances threads, but I figured I would through up my info and see what you guys think. I've been reading all the info in this site, and it seems people with similar packets have been rejected.

I got a 92 on the ASVAB with a 129 GT and nothing else under 130.

I have 1 recommendation from a retired CW5 that works as a flight simulator trainer for the Army now, just retired.

Another from a Current CW4 Pilot, and one from a retired CW4 that now flies for Delta.

And one more from a former high school teacher

I have about 75 credits done with college with no degree, with a GPA of about 3.14

I haven't had many jobs so my resume is slim.

No military service

I take the AFAST and physical next week, I have been studying for about 2 weeks for the AFAST.

Anyone have any idea if I have a shot or what? After looking up thing on the internet I am getting the feeling I don't have much of a shot, so I figured I would throw it up on here. Thanks.

not sure why you wouldn't be accepted. I wouldn't even put it in my head that you don't have a shot. if thats what you think/believe, then thats what you'll get.

You'll hear this a lot. You won't know until you'll put your packet in. Seems to me that you should be fine.

To Echo everyone's thoughts.... Either Warrant Officer or not...

You won't know unless you try. If you don't try, I promise it's a 0% approval rate. Read every other post that is the EXACT SAME AS THIS ONE. Not saying that you don't have a valid question, I'm just saying MANY people post the same thread.

PUT YOUR PACKET IN!!!!!!!!! it's the ONLY way you will truly know.

CHAD

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just wondering how your test went...i made it through WOCS and I'm signing up for dunker soon. I finally made it to this point...I have to admit that it was a long road for me...but I persisted with my packet. Thats the key..."keep on keeping on" with our packet...

The other day...i was going out the Ozark gate...and there they were Apache's doing their thing...it was amazing...(not to say thats what I want to fly) but it was cool to see students...flying those things...

too cool..