Buy and Fly vs. Rent a Dent

I am Currently A Student there if You have any questions I would be happy to Answer them.

Just a few.....are they professional? How hard is it to get time in a Robi? Is their equipment newer? Is their school very busy? How did you arrive at this particular school? Did you visit many schools? Are you going for your CFII or your private? Have they offered to hire you as a teacher after you complete your training?

Just a few.....are they professional? How hard is it to get time in a Robi? Is their equipment newer? Is their school very busy? How did you arrive at this particular school? Did you visit many schools? Are you going for your CFII or your private? Have they offered to hire you as a teacher after you complete your training?

The Operation is Extremely Proffesional. The school has a a small school feel where everybody knows everybody, while still having the resources of a large school.

The School Primarily flies the 300 For initial Training, although if you want you can fly the R22 also. Im planning on doing 0-200 Hrs all the way up to CFII And after my Private I will be working in the R22 For parts of my Comercial and Instrument to make sure I have 50 Hrs. to Meet SFAR73.

The School Is a Busy small school. But It being busy is fine. I have NEVER had a problem Scheduling an Aircraft due to too many students or Maintinence. Even when making changes the day before. All there 300's are Newer with about 600 Hrs. on The Hobs. All Fuel Injected, No Carburators. Im not sure on the age of the R22's or the R44's they have a couple but I dont know.

I came across this School because It was Local. I looked into Three Schools. Hilsborough Aviation in OR, and a school in long Beach (cant Recall the Name). I Had originally planed on going to Oregon, but after an Initial ride With the School I really enjoyed my Instructor and the feel of the school. I liked it being a smaller school and meeting the owner and his wife the first time I went in there. They both took an interest in my flying and Genuily(sp) cared.

The School Does not "Gaurente" a job They do however hire pilots that they trainied and dont hire from outside, Also When you are working on your CFI The Owner Will garuntee an Interview and work with you on your CFI to see how you are doing and see if they will hire you.

I hope I answered some questions. If you have any more I will be happy to Answer them or If you plan to go to the School Peter And Claudia the Owners Are great people and they may be able to answer more questions.

that was a good review, you should add it to the School Review pin.

I will once I get my first rating Then I will have been there long enough to give a really good one. Ive been there for about a month now.

• 2 months later...