uvsc questions

Hello all,

my first post on this forum. I am very serious about pursuing a career as a helo pilot and have heard about all kinds of options for funding the license. Can someone tell me all about the UVSC option if they have used it themselves or just know about it. The website doesn't seem to be much help. I also have the g i bill and i know that doesn't pay for the private license but can I use it in some way along with UVSC or something. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

jking151,

Hey, welcome to the forum. I think you could use the search feature at the top right and get a lot of questions answered. Click search, all forums, and search uvsc. Do the same for VA benefits. I am a Vet and signed up with UVSC. If you can't find the info from all that you pull up on the search ask and we will try to help.

Regards

Guest rookie101

Hello jking,

Welcome to the forum, I am sure you will find this place very, very helpful (I know I have). Now I can give you what I know about going the UVSC route, but I am limited to what I know as I am still in high school so someone else who has done UVSC can correct/agree with me. I am also going to assume your going the global aviation degree route (I don't know if they have any other online courses, but for the sake of clarity, I'll just use the aviation degree). General education classes cost $150 per credit hour, and aviation classes cost $140 per credit hour. I don't know if you have seen the PDF file for cost of AS & BS degree on UVSC's website so i'll post them below. If I am not mistaken, getting things like your PPL or CPL will count towards your college credit. Hope this helps (hope it wasn't something I am just repeating)

AS- http://www.uvscaviation.com/multimedia/pdf...ee-audit_as.pdf

BS- http://www.uvscaviation.com/multimedia/pdf...ee-audit_bs.pdf

rookie