V A approved schools

This is my first post and i am sorry if it has been asked in the past. I live in St. Augustine after getting out of the army honorably and have had a lifelong desire to fly helicopters as a proffesion. I looked into tomlinson in daytona beach and saw they had various student loans but after 3 marriages my credit is too shot Im sure to qualify for one, but I do have my GI Bill at my use, and was wondering if anyone knows of any schools that would be approved for use of it. I also have a concern about the flight physical about what they consist of. I was going to go warrant while in the army but my hearing in my left ear is slightly bad.

I looked into tomlinson in daytona beach and saw they had various student loans but after 3 marriages my credit is too shot Im sure to qualify for one, but I do have my GI Bill at my use, and was wondering if anyone knows of any schools that would be approved for use of it.

Hi,

I just wanted to throw this out there. You still will need to PrePay for your training! The VA will reimburse you after the fact. And they take there time doing it. 60% of approved charges at the IFR/ Com levels, ie solo/pic time and ground school time.

As 67november said, FAA.gov. You will find links to AME's and approved schools.

Good Luck.

P.S. Try the search feature, this site has a lot of info archived.