Company Payscales

Saudi Aramco: Approximate salary the first year is $100,000 tax free. Annual raise of 5% - 10% per year.

It cant be true? 100,000 starting salary?? how much experience is needed to get a starting salary like that? 100,000 hrs?

Please tell me if I missed a important sentence!

Saudi Aramco: Approximate salary the first year is $100,000 tax free. Annual raise of 5% - 10% per year.

It cant be true? 100,000 starting salary?? how much experience is needed to get a starting salary like that? 100,000 hrs?

Please tell me if I misted a important sentence!

Direct from the source... (HR Page)

Requisition: I01-10419720

Training Required: FAA Airline Transport Rating (Helicopters), FAA First Class Medical, FCC License.

Experience: 3500 flight hours, 500 hours offshore experience, experience in Bell 212/412, B206 & Agusta 109E.

Performs as Captain of small aircraft or first officer on medium/large aircraft. Responsible for conducting helicopter flight operations in support of Company requirements.

The pink page icon on that payscale site will direct you to the company's HR department and you can check out the job listings.