you tube user

spencer

I'm glad I don't live near her either. She comments on some of the videos saying things like "What a lunatic...why can't they control these officers...". She accuses them of being peeking perverts and everything else. Holy crap maybe she should realize she lives right next to an airport.

Did you all realize she has been taking these videos for years all hours of the day and night? I saw some from 2002 all the way to 2007 at times like 3:37 AM and stuff like that.

I'm amazed tha she thinks they aredoing it deliberately to her...LOL

I have to agree that the only way to describe her is a NUT JOB!!!!

:blink: :huh: :ph34r: :unsure: :wacko:

Hmmmm...... I live 1/2 mile from KCCR...... I think the Contra-Costa County Sherriff is stalking me....... especially when I go to flight school...... they seem to be always hanging around the hangar PRETENDING to do pre-flights and stuff...... There they went just now...... right over my house...... yep, they're stalking me.......

HEY LADY, GET OVER YOURSELF!!!!! :wacko:

Wow, this woman obviously has some mental health issues...

I did a little internet research and learned quite a bit about her:

1. She lives within a very few miles of San Antonio Int'l Airport, Lackland Air Force Base, Brooke Army Medical Center - a level 1 trauma center (can you say EMS?), and the Camp Bullis (Army) Training Site.

2. She is obsessed with "Gang Stalking," which I learned is:

"a covert investigation that happens in a Targeted Individuals life 24/7." Gang Stalking is "widely used on minorities, outspoken individuals, whistle blowers, dissidents, people who go up against large wealthy corporations, woman's groups, (single) women, anti-war proponents, and other innocent individuals." The target is "followed around by Suburban Spies/Snitches" who are "usually parts of these community oriented policing programs...everyone in the targets life is contacted and asked to be a part of the ongoing, never ending investigation, which is designed to destroy the target over years and leave them with no form of support."

Sad really...

I agree Palm, that is sad.... But it seems a bit far-fetched that something like that could actually happen successfully in this day and age.

I worked at Kelly AFB many years ago (across the street from Lackland) and I can tell ya...... Thats some BUSY airspace. Maybe suggest checking real estate prices in...... oh, I dunno..... Wyoming!