Anyone headed to Airventure? (Oshkosh, WI)

AlanG

Airventure will be starting July 28th, through August 3rd. i will be there with an aviation explorer post.

if anyone will be headed there, let me know. be nice to meet some fellow VR members.

alan

Yeap, going Thursday and/or Friday, but will spend a lot of time down in the ultralight area with the experimental helos. Fond du lac will probably have more unstructured flying, so may head over there as well. I want to catch the Red Bull Helo show and the V-22s. I read the Harrier will fly in the afternoons again this year.

Tom

im in oshkosh now, they have wifi all over the place!! anyway. r we gonna have a get together? or whats up?

I will be going back Saturday (July 26th) at 9am. i will be there the whole week, if ur gonna be there, gimme a call, post a reply on here if u want my cell number if you want to meet up somewhere.

3 days!!

Edited by AlanG

I heard (don't quote me) but apparantly a jet pack that actually works is going to be introduced on the 29th there.

Suppose to be able to fly for 30 minutes, and a range of 30 miles. The guy (Glenn Martin I think?) said it would be classified with the FAA under ultralight.

Again, don't quote me, but it's what I heard!

thats what i heard too, it was on there site a while back. well anyone who wants to meet up, 608-385-5645. that my cell, gimme a call if ur gonna be there anytime and want to meet up. i will be volunteering with Protect Our Planes.

Hope to see some fellow VR members!

Alan

Edited by AlanG