What twin would you fly

Norush

Sikorsky anything- S76, S92, UH60/SH70...

The S76 is a sweet looking aircraft and so is the H-60. But why would you choose to fly a S-76 for a living? What advantage would this give you if any in your career? Do you currently fly a Sikorsky or have you flown any of the aforementioned aircraft and if so which one?

The S76 is a sweet looking aircraft and so is the H-60. But why would you choose to fly a S-76 for a living? What advantage would this give you if any in your career? Do you currently fly a Sikorsky or have you flown any of the aforementioned aircraft and if so which one?

Never flown a Sikorsky of any sort in the 40 years since solo (Schweizers don't really count as Sikorskies, do they?). I feel kind of incomplete as a professional never having done so- Sikorsky is iconic in helicopters, especially when it comes to twins, medium and larger.

I don't really understand the point of this question. Helicopters are build for different purposes and/or areas of operation (as i quess we all know...). There is of course some models, like Bell 212, which are in widespread use in all kinds of jobs, but most of the helos are designed for a particular area of operation. So i quess you should first deside what you want to do with that mighty twin...

For pax transport, it would be nice to have a AW139 or S92, but i couldn't care less about that kind of jobs. S-64 Aircrane or KA-32 would be my choice. Those can do amazing things in the jobs i'm interested in.

I would fly any twin I could without getting arrested.

That said, I've always been partial to the MD900. At least from a technical standpoint. Never flown one, but I'll gladly accept a position flying one so I can make a significant contribution to this thread. For the good of the community ya know.

A better question would have been- what kind of twin would you own if u could have one?...

Hands down a 212, we had a 98.5% sortie rate and besides they sound studly when you crank them round in 60knt tight left turn... and, they're not too spendy either!

FK

for power and speed.... H-60 but dang they suck for maintenance!