Gonna make my first solo this week!

Sounds like you are moving right along! Enjoy the week and the solo. If it is in the R22, it will make the aircraft feel like it is turbocharged once you are it it alone!

Thanks and I am actually flying a 300. Not sure what the difference is, but I love the 300......

You will have to add a little more left cyclic on pickup when the instructor gets out because of loss of weight in the left seat. You will also pick up with a lot less power. It feels a little funny at first but you will get used to it real quick.

You will have to add a little more left cyclic on pickup when the instructor gets out because of loss of weight in the left seat. You will also pick up with a lot less power. It feels a little funny at first but you will get used to it real quick.

Yea they keep preaching that to me. One thing I think that may make it a little easier is that my main flight instructor is a female and weighs about what a female should weigh. I guess I'll revert back to my slope landing and take-offs techniques.......

:D Man, you're gonna catch hell for that one.

Actually it was meant to be a neutral saying. Kinda like, whatever you think a person should weigh is what they weigh. I didn't like idea of trying to say what I thought someone weighs, just in case they read the boards. I guess I could have said it better.

Actually it was meant to be a neutral saying. Kinda like, whatever you think a person should weigh is what they weigh. I didn't like idea of trying to say what I thought someone weighs, just in case they read the boards. I guess I could have said it better.

'Sokay, man. It came across funny!