Jump to content



Recommended Posts

I washed my billfold a couple days ago, 90% of my comm. lic. made it,none of my medical did. Am I screwed if the FAA ask for my medical tomorrow? I know you are supposed to have it with you but, they have it on file in OK, City, that's where you send 2 dollars and get another.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

From the FAA website:


I lost my medical certificate; how can I obtain a copy?

You should submit AC Form 8060-56 (PDF) to:



Aerospace Medical Certification Division, AAM-331

ATTN: Duplicate Desk

Post Office Box 26200

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73125


You must include a check or money order for $2.00 made payable to the FAA. The Aerospace Medical Certification Division can fax you a record of your certificate that is valid for no more than 60 days, which should be enough time to receive your replacement certificate. To receive this fax and order a duplicate certificate, call 405-954-7674 to reach the duplicate certificate desk.

Edited by RotorRunner
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Call the FAA in Ok City and they will fax you one in minutes! Just send in $2 and date the letter the same day you get the fax and you'll have a new medical in a few weeks. I did the same thing. I must say I was impressed with the level of service I got from them when I called. It was a nice change of pace.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...