Any one out there who has worked for Temsco that could help me out here? I'm trying to find out when they hire out there? I know that they start training in March but when do they start checking out resumes? Also, is there anything in particular that they look for in a resume other than the 1000 hours stated on their website? I have called and E-mailed and have gotten most of my questions answered. I have searched the forums and have gotten the rest of my questions answered. I am hoping to get on with them next season. Thanks in advance.

Dan Harkey

Any other random info. will be appreciated as well.

I haven't worked there but know of some that have. If you want to work there, apply now. Why not? I have always been told that the number 1 thing is attitude. You will be a tour guide and work long hours. They don't need some idiot pissing off all the guests. It is also not good to have to can you in the middle of the season.

Marc D.

Dan: You may want to send a PM to vertrefadmin a.k.a. Rey Madrid, he was the brains behind this site and is a longtime Temsco employee. I'm sure he can answer most, if not all of questions you may have about the company.

Good Luck Man!! I would fly with you any day.

Ned: You are right. I was looking at some of Rey's old postings and it still had the original screen name. Does anyone know Rey's new forum handle?

Marlon

Ned: You are right. I was looking at some of Rey's old postings and it still had the original screen name. Does anyone know Rey's new forum handle?

Marlon

Rey has his own Name as user name i've not seen him in quite a while now

I think you will probably find that vertrefadmin is now Lynn who owns this forum now.

Ned

Lynn: I did send a PM to Vertrefadmin. Sorry if that has gone to you. If you get that pm can you foreward it to Rey. If anyone knows Rey's username it sounds like we all might be interested.

Thanks,

Dan

If anyone knows Rey's username it sounds like we all might be interested.

Thanks,

Dan

His user name is Rey Mad, but he's not been on this site under that name since April of this year.

His user name is Rey Mad, but he's not been on this site under that name since April of this year.

Maybe we'll hear from him soon. April I hear is the begining of the busy season with now being the end. Thanks 67'