Cool Videos

ShitHot

The first one is a Westland Lynx helicopter. Fast, agile, versatile, and very maneuverable. Holds the rotary wing speed record for fastest helicopter in the world.

I'm sure the pilot of the 206 had to explain why there were cracks all up and down the airframe of the tail cone. That thing bent at a pretty good angle when the aircraft contacted the ground.

Edited by RagMan

Check this out

BTW what kind of helicopter is that first one

#2 = Ouch + Lucky S.O.B.s + 100,000 damage of something

Well, i want a lynx i think. The rolling capability of that thing is nuts, 250 kts i heard. Whats the point of having a plane then. + i heard these things have negative pitch angles, so you can go more then full down collective so it pushes you down. I heard that was for landing in rough conditions on boats at sea.

Well, i want a lynx i think. The rolling capability of that thing is nuts, 250 kts i heard. Whats the point of having a plane then. + i heard these things have negative pitch angles, so you can go more then full down collective so it pushes you down. I heard that was for landing in rough conditions on boats at sea.

Psst: you don't land a Lynx on "boats".