Free R44 Time

I have a R44 Raven 1 550tt that needs to get to Key West in a week or so. My CFII is flying it there but could use some company. Somebody that could help with navigation and Im sure you could get some flight time as well. You would be responsible for transportation to Oregon and back to your home plus food and half of hotels. Other than that we will take care of it.

I figured this is a good opportunity for a soon to be commercial pilot or somebody just wanting to see the country from END TO END! Im sure I will get about a 1,000 emails so I will post here when I have filled the spot.

Great opportunity for someone. I just checked on lastminute.com for one way flights to Portland from Milwaukee $127.00. One way flight from Key West to get home $278.00. hmmmm ... I am rated in the R44. double hmmm. I have a wife with the power to veto. RATS!

Edited by Wannabe1

Man that would be awsome. If I could get to Oregon without making my wife mad I would totlly do it. My school is looking to get a R44. How much longer are you looking? I will keep trying to talk my wife into letting me go if it's not already filled. Great opportunity!!

If I could get to Oregon without making my wife mad I would totlly do it. I will keep trying to talk my wife into letting me go if it's not already filled.

Whoa man, you might want to reconsider your career choice!

Way cool offer. Nice to see there are still people willing to do cool stuff like this for our fellow pilots!

I have had the opportunity to do two cross country flights. One is a 44 and another in a 206. Unfortunately both fell through. I was also offered a opportunity to go on frost patrol. Couldn't get time off work for that. All I had to pay my own way. If someone is nice enough to offer this to me. I hope that one day I will have a chance to offer it to someone else. Lets help each other.

Man that would be awsome. If I could get to Oregon without making my wife mad I would totlly do it. My school is looking to get a R44. How much longer are you looking? I will keep trying to talk my wife into letting me go if it's not already filled. Great opportunity!!

I see a case of A.I.D.S. (Aviation Induced Divorce Syndrom) coming your way IF she isn't receptive to your career choices.

Sounds like a great geal. If you have not found anyone in a week drop me a line. I am scheduled for my instrument check ride next week and after that I should be able to go if you still need someone. I have no Robbie time and that would be a great asset to me as well plus helping you out rotowing@juno.com

Man thats awesome, I am CFI workin on my CFII right now, talk about a jackpot, that would be a cool flight! good luck everybody, have a safe flight!

• 2 weeks later...

I take it there was a change in plans.