Brazos Helicopters

Brazos Helicopters: Bruceville, Texas

I encourage you to shop around before flying with or beginning any helicopter flight training with Brazos Helicopters. These people are a rip-off and constantly change their story concerning helicopter scheduling, availability and rates. After several months of flying there suddenly no one would return my calls. I left five messages over and 8 day period and never got a return call about my flight schedule. Finally someone answered the phone two days prior to my scheduled flight and I was informed that I had been bumped from the schedule and I would need to reschedule. Then I was informed that I wasn't allowed to make the flight at all since they don't SOLO their helicopters. This is in spite of the fact that I was told that I needed 5 hours of dual and a check-out with a second instructor before solo. Now after the check-out with the second instructor and nearly 7 hours in type I am told that they don't solo the helicopters. All they had to do was say so upfront.

See what others are saying about Brazos Helicopters.

http://originalforum.justhelicopters.com/D...M=669345#669345