So Anxious

• 2 months later...

Attack!

I wondered why you hadn't got back to my PM. Obviously, I missed this thread. Congratulations!

Patience on the class date, because Rucker is a little backed up (like the toilet it is). You've passed the really major hurtle. Keep your motivation high and start becoming a sponge!

• 4 weeks later...

hello all. i finally got my school date. i report on 16 july. im attending the residential phase 1 because im a spc. does anyone know of anything i can begin studying to prepare for school? lastly, im stationed at fort riley. i am hoping that someone on here is also stationed here at riley so i can possibly come down to the airfield to spend some time around the helicopters. im still debating which airframe i want to pursue, so i am willing to learn about all of them.

thanks in advance,

SPC McClain

hello all. i finally got my school date. i report on 16 july. im attending the residential phase 1 because im a spc. does anyone know of anything i can begin studying to prepare for school? lastly, im stationed at fort riley. i am hoping that someone on here is also stationed here at riley so i can possibly come down to the airfield to spend some time around the helicopters. im still debating which airframe i want to pursue, so i am willing to learn about all of them.

thanks in advance,

SPC McClain

Congrats on your dates.... now quit worrying about which airframe to select. You'll have a lot of time to think about that later. What you need to start studying is Chapters 5 & 9 of the dash10 for the TH67. That's limits & EPs, and you need to memorize them all. The further along you are the easier life will be when the time comes.

thanks in advance,

SPC McClain

Congrats! Did you happen to see how many of ya'll were selected vs ones who weren't when you found out your board results?