Helicopter video

helifire136

There are two things i absolutely cannot live with out. Helicopters and snowboarding. Redbull has just released its newest snowboard film called "Thats It Thats All" You can buy it for $8:00 on itunes. Either way there are almost as many helicopter shots as there are snowboard shots. They had a helicopter filming a helicopter filming a snowboarder... It is incredible... I cant remember them all but Heliworks is used in New Zealand and ERA in Alaska. Absolutely epic! I guess it takes a certain kind of person to get into it but if there are any snowboarding helicopter pilots out there you should definitely check it out! Let me know what you guys think...

Edited by helifire136

Nice, I'll have to check it out. If anyone gets Rush HD they show a lot of these heli-snowboarding type things on there.

I love snowboarding and flying, but unfortunately I live on Long Island so that means at least a 4 hour drive to go snowboarding anywhere decent and basically only 1 helicopter in the area to fly! :rolleyes:

There are two things i absolutely cannot live with out. Helicopters and snowboarding. Redbull has just released its newest snowboard film called "Thats It Thats All" You can buy it for $8:00 on itunes. Either way there are almost as many helicopter shots as there are snowboard shots. They had a helicopter filming a helicopter filming a snowboarder... It is incredible... I cant remember them all but Heliworks is used in New Zealand and ERA in Alaska. Absolutely epic! I guess it takes a certain kind of person to get into it but if there are any snowboarding helicopter pilots out there you should definitely check it out! Let me know what you guys think...

Count me among the helicopter/snowboarding lovers. I just wish it would freaking snow already. Great video, just might be worth $8.

It is definitely worth $8:00! I bought it on itunes and liked it so much i went to the local board shop and bought the DVD for $30.00! haha. The cool thing is that its not like all the other snowboard video out there that just focus's on the rider. This movie has so many peripheral shots of the wildlife and helicopters its just epic!

I cant wait for snow either! Ill be heading to WV for thanksgiving. They have accumulated 30 something inches in the past couple days! Bet my board is coming with me!!!

Here is a link to the actual That's It That's All website. just in case you cant get enough. I will warn you though that in my opinion the song in this trailer is terrible! I dunno why they decided to use it but its not in the actual movie and the rest of the music is much better!

http://thatsit-thatsall.com/