former military and CFI market

Hello everybody thank you for the reply on the last topic

now does anybody know how will be the CFI market in 2009?

I will have about 240hrs fixed wings multi engine military, 410 hrs helicopter of wich 360 turbine military time, hrs in R22 and 10 in R44 ,commercial , instrument rating ,CFI and CFII......

Do this numbers and qualification give me chances to be hired as CFI/I?

thank you.

I will have about 240hrs fixed wings multi engine military, 410 hrs helicopter of wich 360 turbine military time, hrs in R22 and 10 in R44 ,commercial , instrument rating ,CFI and CFII......

You might have problems working for a flight school that uses Robinson helicopters only because you don't meet the requirements to teach in them (50 hrs. in make/model). Other than that, I feel like most helicopter schools will hire instructors at 410 helicopter hours. Then the only problem becomes finding students. :(

If you are fluent in Spanish, Bristow Academy in Titusville, FL is looking for military trained helo guys who can train their South American students in their 300's. I talked to them previously, but I can only ask for another beer in Spanish... they actually have an ad in the justhelicopters employment section.

CHAD