Great site for all of us/Students/Pilots and Instructors

Dude, I just found that site about a day ago. I was going to post the exact same thing, but I contacted the webmaster by email instead and recommended he contact Lynn to get a link put up on the links page.

He has a crazy amount of info in one place. If only I had found it when I was doing my CFI!!!

Just found this after looking for a few more Oral prep stuff before my check-ride this week...Hope it can help some of you out. Damn, I love flying these things........

www.ascension-helicopters.com/

The webmaster was my instructor. He's a smart guy. He also wrote the Helicopter Oral Exam Guide from ASA.

The webmaster was my instructor. He's a smart guy. He also wrote the Helicopter Oral Exam Guide from ASA.

I actually emailed Ryan about the 180 auto instructions having a error in it and he gladly responded about it and even asked me about my background and intentions with regards to flying. Very personable person.

I found a wealth of information on this site:

http://helicopterflight.net/

I have literally spent days reading this site...

Sorry if it is repost. Just thought I would share.

Thanks,

That's a great site as well. Since my goal is to transfer to our Police Aviation Unit (2-Bell 407s), this site had the turbine transition info I had be searching for....Great site!

• 2 weeks later...
Just found this after looking for a few more Oral prep stuff before my check-ride this week...Hope it can help some of you out. Damn, I love flying these things........

www.ascension-helicopters.com/

is this link still working for others?

I'm getting a dead page :(

The page you tried to access does not exist on this server.

tried in Opera, and FF - same results

Thanks for the other link, I'll be checking it out :)

Doesn't work for me anymore either. Bummer, that was some great info...

Dont get rid of your link, the 560 hits from this forum probably used all the bandwidth the guy had purchased, I 'm sure it wil come back up...