Start New Company

CFIAP5544

I have an idea for a new company.

Every day there is a new lawsuit against the helicopter industry.

Would any companies be interested in a company that they can pay to SUE the PEOPLE THAT ARE SUING THEM???

Example: Wife sues PHI for wrongful death before the accident investigation is even complete.

PHI pays another company (me) to file a lawsuit against the wife for damaging the economy, taking away our chances of getting a job and contributing to crime due to lost jobs.

Add to that creating emotional distress amongst those who lost their job because they can't support their family.

If these people are tied up in court with other lawsuits and their lives are made a living hell with the constant barage of lawsuits, then maybee they will think twice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't even get me started!!! :angry: Do these f@#%*&g people realy think that sueing will cause any good. Just like the parents of the eleven year old that was killed in the PHI Med crash. the fact that she was in the helicopter ment that she was in bad shape to start. Crap happens. Pretty sure a couple thousand / million dollars will bring them back!!! All these sue happy bastards need to be taken out and put out of our misery. Sorry for their losses, but all those men and women know the risks when they sign on.

THATS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!! THE ONLY REASON PEOPLE FILE FRIVILOUS LAWSUITS IS BECAUSE THEY GET AWAY WITH IT!

WE NEED TO TAKE A STAND NOW!!!!!

I AM SERIOUS!! WE CAN CREATE OUR OWN VICTIMS TO ATTACK THOSE THAT ARE ATTACKING US!!

IF PEOPLE NEW THEY WOULD GET BOMBARDED WITH LAWSUITS AND HAVE THERE PERSONAL LIVES TORN TO SHREADS IN A COURTROOM, THEN THEY WOULD THINK TWICE ABOUT FILING LAWSUITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEED TO KNOW FROM ANY COMPANIES THAT ARE READING THIS IF THEY ARE INTERESTED IN THESE SERVICES!

I will find ALL of the lawyers needed to carry out these attacks!

Edited by CFIAP5544

Now now guys, let's be sensitive here.

Suits like these, although annoying and expensive, are our right. I agree a whole lot would be considered frivolous, but to use a cliche, everybody deserves their day in court.

One thing tort reformers would like to do is have the loser pay for the court costs. This way, the theory goes, if one brings a frivolous suit against someone, and the court deems it as so, the plaintiff pays for the court costs and other costs associated. This would make many re-think their position and case.

On the other hand, if the court says the suit is not frivolous, then it's business as usual.

Then we get into this question; what makes a frivolous suit? Who decides?

So you see, people who lose someone will try to blame someone else due to emotional stressors. It's unfortunate that these things happen, but one must realize this is not a completely safe world, and people do die.

A personal thought; have we become so sensitive to life as to not accept death?

Later

Edited by Witch

Its simple, as long as companies are willing to settle with out going to court, most of the time doing this cost less than going to court even if you are not guilty of anything, you and your insurance company will settle. Its legal extortion if you will. You will not see any kind of Tort reform in this current time. No your business plan would not work, for the simple reason, there is a lot more money in Mining Law Suits. After all, Lawyers write the rules in the Government, then they administer the Laws they write, and when they decide the current laws are not in there interest anymore, they write new ones. All in All a good system for Lawyers. And in America, we have more Lawyers than anyone.

I'm not saying that the current legal system works in the best interest of all parties involved. However, someone needs understand the basics of the legal system:

Lawyers write the rules in the Government, then they administer the Laws they write, and when they decide the current laws are not in there interest anymore, they write new ones.

Lawyers fight for their views on issues because that is what they are paid to do. It's up to the judge to determine if those arguments are with or without merit. Its the basic system of checks and balances that are the foundation for the government of this country.