Northeast Helicopters

Has anyone trained with Northeast Helicopters? They show to have been in business for 35 years. They are opening a new school in my neck of the country here in E. Tx, only 83 miles from me.

Thanks for any info..

Absolutely I train in their Ellington, CT location. Not really sure of their plans for the Texas location but I know they are going to offer fixed wing and rotary wing training there. Northeast helicopters is really a great place to train (at least here in CT), they have lots of get together with home cooked food and a more close knit atmosphere. They also promote professionals from within the industry to come visit and enjoy the gatherings with us. They have had a local EMS fly in, local news copter fly in, had a K-MAX fly in, and have toured a number of ATC and aircraft manufacturing facilities around CT. Come to think of it, I think I have actually got to do a lot of cool stuff, that most other schools probably wouldn't do. Also I have been getting my ratings done in a very good amount of hours. I wasn't really sure if I was on the low or high side of hours for certain ratings but after going to the factory course I talked with people who had 200+ hours and were still working on commercial. To me it seems like other schools may just be trying to milk money out of individuals where at least I don't have to worry about that.

Edited by slick1537