Heli-Expo 09' Roll Call

clay

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Chiefs come and they go ! I stopped counting Captains about 9 of them ago..

OK, so hook up time:

Sunday Feb 22, 2009

Heli-Expo

7 PM until whenever we drop.

All VR members welcome, buy your own beer....or buy me a beer, those are your options.

Territorial Saloon

Inside the Sheraton Park Hotel, just a 2 minute walk from the Convention Center

Hope to see you all there, dont be shy. If you see a really big guy walk thru the door, that would be me !!

Goldy

That sounds great Goldy. I'll definitely be there, and it makes it easy since I'm staying at the Sheraton Park Hotel. See ya tomorrow!

That sounds great Goldy. I'll definitely be there, and it makes it easy since I'm staying at the Sheraton Park Hotel. See ya tomorrow!

Bump-

Yeah I chose that place just for your convenience !!

OK, so hook up time:

Sunday Feb 22, 2009

Heli-Expo

All VR members welcome, buy your own beer....or buy me a beer, those are your options.

Territorial Saloon

Hope to see you all there, dont be shy. If you see a really big guy walk thru the door, that would be me !!

Goldy

bump

Yeah, Chiefs come and they go ! I stopped counting Captains about 9 of them ago..

OK, so hook up time:

Sunday Feb 22, 2009

Heli-Expo

Territorial Saloon

Goldy

I'll more than likely be there. I just ran into Jeff @ the FLIR booth.

im a big guy as well. 6'4" .. . . thats why i didnt train in a 22... and because its a 22. :o

Clay- 6'4" aint so big!!

Glad everyone could make it out. It was a fun time. Got an email from Lyn, he came down at 7 and left at 7:15...heck thats just when we got it started! Sorry to have missed him.

See ya'll later.

Goldy

Susie and I made it to the HAI show. I have never seen display "booths" that were so elaborate. I was surprised to find many seminars were appropriate for new helicopter pilots. Next time I will register for some seminars.

Susie is getting more agile getting into strange cockpits. She came back even more positive about helicopters. She pland to get serious about helicopter training this spring.

Clay- 6'4" aint so big!!

Glad everyone could make it out. It was a fun time. Got an email from Lyn, he came down at 7 and left at 7:15...heck thats just when we got it started! Sorry to have missed him.

See ya'll later.

Goldy

I was there at 7 too, but ...alas :P. Good time meeting all that showed :).