Commcial Checkride this week!

Good luck (if you haven't done it already.) Let us know how it turns out.

Just a side note -- there's a little typo in the topic heading and I actually read it as "comical checkride" Hope it's fun, but not necessarily funny...

:D

HVG

You're right! very "commical" but definitely a typo...you should see me talk and fly at the same time!!

Welcome to the club! But first things first, you'll be needing one of these....

StraitJacket.jpg

Hey have you got one of those in a 48 Long ??

Congrats. job well done.

Greetings everyone. Passed Commercial Checkride today! One of the most fun I have done.

Thanks to the DPE and my CFI.. now.. on to CFI

Rotorrodent

(Sorry about the "dual" post. There was some kind of fault in the server yesterday with no response to my entries.)

Greetings everyone. Passed Commercial Checkride today! One of the most fun I have done.

Thanks to the DPE and my CFI.. now.. on to CFI

Rotorrodent

BTW- wanted to add for the new guys...It was almost a year ago that I first started training. I was the one who posted "can't hover within a square mile". So between work, home etc...it took about 1 year for Commercial...and yes I can now hover within a square block! LOL

You can delete a post at the bottom left of the post, the box says, "Moderation Options", click it and highlight delete post, then click the "go" button to finish the delete...

Congrat's Too................ Take care.

You can delete a post at the bottom left of the post, the box says, "Moderation Options", click it and highlight delete post, then click the "go" button to finish the delete...

Congrat's Too................ Take care.

I would have attempted that but everytime I clicked on "any" kind of link in the forum, the system (server?) would just grind and grind with no results. Whenever I entered anything the system would just hang and so never did know if anything worked or not.

Next day when I signed on, everything on the forum was just fine with of course, two topics!

Thanks for the reply....nice to know that computers can have LTE!