Just passed Instrument Checkride!!!!

:D Just got home from the flying portion of my checkride!! After many setbacks and postponements, I finally got it! B) Been almost 6 months to the day of my private checkride. Only got another 8 hours PIC 'til the 100 hour for my commercial. Figured I'd share with those who can relate. Most my friends just think "oh yeah, cool" and don't really know what all is involved

Congrats, it's definitely a hard one to get and feels good to have it done. Commercial will be a breeze compared to that. Also a lot more fun now that you get to look outside. What aircraft did you take it in?

Edited by helo08

:D Just got home from the flying portion of my checkride!! After many setbacks and postponements, I finally got it! B) Been almost 6 months to the day of my private checkride. Only got another 8 hours PIC 'til the 100 hour for my commercial. Figured I'd share with those who can relate. Most my friends just think "oh yeah, cool" and don't really know what all is involved

Congratulations! It is the most difficult to get yet the best to have.

Cheers

Rotorrodent

Thanks guys! Took it in a R44, and SO looking forward to the rest of commercial so I can actually see the scenery.

Up until about 2 months ago it wasn't too bad because the school was mixing some commercial with the instrument, but not getting to see where you are going gets old real quick, but doing the instrument does in fact make you a much better pilot.

post-6991-1235971202_thumb.jpg

Edited by Roc87