Low flight and wire strikes and krazy Russians too,

Witch

I was looking at Youtube vids of gyrocopter jump takeoffs, and came across this little jewell of low flight. The guy is flying a Wilga somewhere in Russia-the former Soviet Union.

Anyhow, on to gyroplanes. Have any of ya'll tried, or thought of trying, an autogyro? I found a CFI in Scapoose and sent an E-mail expressing my interest.

Thoughts?

Later

I was looking at Youtube vids of gyrocopter jump takeoffs,

Anyhow, on to gyroplanes. Have any of ya'll tried, or thought of trying, an autogyro? I found a CFI in Scapoose and sent an E-mail expressing my interest.

Thoughts?

Later

Hi I am presently building a Falcon Gyroplane, they are a blast to fly, but you do need proper training

I invite you to join us on the forum at www.rotarywingforum.com and to check out the P.R.A.. web site at www.pra.org

there you will be able to find out everything you ever wanted to know about gyroplanes.

note I use the term gyroplane, gyrocopter was the trade name for the bensen design.

alot of the gyro videos you find on you tube are posted by members of the rotarywing forum.

also for any intrested, the forum is for any rotorwing aircraft, from gyros to back pack helicopters.

I am on there under the name Animal, check out my build thread and you can see the build from start to present of my Rotorhawk falcon enclosed Gyroplane.

post-14306-1236297972_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dreamin of a Commuter 2B

Sorry guy, but I can't seem to find your build page. I did send ya a message though.

Later

Sorry guy, but I can't seem to find your build page. I did send ya a message though.

Later

Here is the link to my Build thread on the Forum about my falcon build.

http://www.rotaryforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15179