Anywhere on the net to download a poh/rfm?

Also, I don't know what you need it for, but I would be cautious about using something you download off of the internet for flight planning or to meet the requirements of having the POH on the aircraft. It may be incomplete, out of date, or have some hoopty additions that someone thought would work better than the original information (unless maybe you downloaded it straight from the manufacturer).

J-

The flight manual is nice to have when you are looking at using or purchasing an aircraft. It allows you to compare apples to apples between aircraft. And to use your missions as the basis of comparison. While they can not be used for actual flight, the information makes it much easier to make informed decisions. And besides, getting them off the web is much less expensive than buying them from the manufacturer.

The flight manual is nice to have when you are looking at using or purchasing an aircraft. It allows you to compare apples to apples between aircraft. And to use your missions as the basis of comparison. While they can not be used for actual flight, the information makes it much easier to make informed decisions. And besides, getting them off the web is much less expensive than buying them from the manufacturer.

Agreed. I just thought I would throw my two cents out there in case someone was trying to do something that could prove to be a bad idea.

J-

Marlon, thanks a lot.

Justin DBC - Don't worry, I'm not using it in the aircraft. I might be flying one soon so it'd be nice to go in for the transition a little bit prepared.

Apiaguy - The fact that I only "might" fly one and that I'm a starving CFI means I'd prefer not to spend $30 on something I can get for free.