CFI Study material

• 3 weeks later...
Does the CFI test prep book have all the Fundamentals of Instruction info? Is there a book that covers all the FOI , material? I'm ordering the test prep book and want to know what else to put in the 'ol shopping cart!

The first 50 or so pages of the ASA CFI Test Prep is all the FOI material. The ASA Test Prepware, however, does not cover the FOI's (unless there is a newer version that does). All that means, is that you can't take practice tests with the prepware. You can however, go to webexams.com, and take all the FOI practice tests you want (for free). If you register on the site, it will keep track of the tests you have taken, the scores, and you can even select an option to not get the same questions over.

Good luck.

• 5 weeks later...
Thanks for the cover! Going for 550,000 plants this year!

That reminds me... I am currently training a Sheriff's deputy, and they work with a guy from time to time that spots weed at 500 AGL simply by color alone. WOW.... The weed whisperer..... go get em!

That reminds me... I am currently training a Sheriff's deputy, and they work with a guy from time to time that spots weed at 500 AGL simply by color alone. WOW.... The weed whisperer..... go get em!

Thats how we all do it. It's funny that so much of the general public thinks we use all kinds of hi-tech cameras, radar, binocluars and what have you. We use absolutely NONE of that. It is all by the naked eye and from 500-1000' AGL. I have even done it from a fixed wing at 1000'AL plus, although helicopters can't be beat for this work.

As of now we have already located over 25 illegal grows inthe national forest and BLM land each one occupied by armed "Undocumented workers". Heck, last year the workers got into a gun fight with each other and killed on of their own, burying him in the grow. We didn't find and dig him up until about two weeks later...............can you say PEEEEEEEEE UUUUUUUUUU!

in 2007 our county led the nation in seizures and last year led the state. It appears this year may set another record.

Hey GW, as ops start ramping up around the country, citizens and enthusiasts (some innocent and some not) browse these (and other) sites and occasionally ask questions.

In case you haven't seen it happen before, these discussions can progress down a path better left untraveled. Just a little OPSEC reminder. :)