Bell or Eurocopter? What's your preference?

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Bell
    • Eurocopter

Iflyeverything,

I've never flown the 145 or the 120. I have flown the 135 and found it to be super responsive (due to the rigid rotor system). It is my understanding that the 135 shares some technology with the BO105. However, the fenestron tail rotor is, I believe, a French Design. So, a German helicopter getting some French tail....

Still love the 205A1++! Talk about sounding good and also an excellent utility ship.

PS I've flown the T2 and T2+ EC135 and found the T2+ to be more stable due a better SAS with autopilot.

i was taking the piss i'm sure. this really is just mines better than yours style of debate.

I Have not tried to paint a picture of anything being better than another. I was simply trying to answer your question about the "first Eurocopter". Hey, you asked. I'll fly anything they pay me to fly. If we switched back to MD products tomorrow, great. If we switched to Bell products, that would be fine too. If it has spinny wings, and flies, I pretty much like it. Well, except a Brantly...they're just plain ugly. Yeah, I know, I'm going to draw fire from all the Brantly lovers now.