Yes, I have the MIG in sight........

Goldy

Between Van Nuys and Camarillo you can literally see every aircraft ever made. Last Saturday was no exception as vintage warbirds from all over the world were showing up at Camarillo. On final to our pad I was surprised though, to see a MIG on taxiway Gulf...oh yeah, it's just Red Bulls MIG 17F pulling up next to the R44...

way cool.

Edited by Goldy

"On final to our pad I was surprised though, to see a MIG on taxiway Gulf..."

were is taxiway Gulf at?

Edited by clay

"Be able to read, speak, WRITE, and understand the English language." Sound familiar gentlemen?

And it would be "where is taxiway 'Gulf'?" Period. Nazis and batteries not included.

Is it "Gulf" or "Golf"?

Depends on what part of the country you are in.....or how fast you are typing..

Was still pretty cool seeing the MIG flying around...especailly since we have a Naval Air Station about 10 miles away.

What were you doing with the MIG pilot? Communicating...you know, giving him the finger?

Yes, Goose; I know the finger! The goose and gull must eat to fly, especially across the gulf.

Its GOLF of course, Linc; from the phonetic alphabet. Just yanking each others' primacy chains.

Not recommended for rotor brake chains. Shiny Up all!

Hehe, I'm not a spelling stickler until other people are. All in good fun, though.

So Goldy, did you get a chance to look at the cockpit? Always thought those MiG-17's were strange looking aircraft, especially the two seat trainers. That huge vertical fin also makes it look a little odd.

Hehe, I'm not a spelling stickler until other people are. All in good fun, though.

So Goldy, did you get a chance to look at the cockpit? Always thought those MiG-17's were strange looking aircraft, especially the two seat trainers. That huge vertical fin also makes it look a little odd.

Never saw the cockpit, just on the taxiway and in the air flying around.

And I don't play gulf either !!

Goldy