Flight training near nogales, az

I was recently offered a job with Customs and Border Protection, and I'm going to be stationed in Nogales, AZ. I started flying the 300cbi out of PYM. I would like to continue my training when I get out of CBP academy. I haven’t found any flight schools around the area though. If someone knows the area and could recommend a flight school around there I would appreciate it. I know Tucson is about an hour away, which wouldn’t be all that bad if there is a good flight school up that way.

Thanks for the help

Seth

There are some schools in Tucson. Don't know much about them though, I think there are 2. There are a few guys on here that go there I think. That'll be the nearest location to train for you.

JD

I was hoping to find someplace that fly’s 300's. Haven’t had such luck. All my flight training material is geared towards the 300. Oh well. Thank you guys for your suggestions. I will check out Voyager when I get settled down with the CBP.

Thanks,

Seth