A few pics from my visit to Papillon Grand Caynon Helos

Howdy,

Recently I went on "assignment" to Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters. I am writing several articles for Rotorcraft Professional Magazine and my websites which surround the Helicopter Tour Industry.

I thought I would share a little side gallery of a few pictures I took while out there. There is a slide show button on the left side, which seems to be the best way to view the gallery. A few nice pics of their new facility are in there.

http://picasaweb.google.com/justhelicopter...ingArticlePics#

Great pictures, thanks for posting. Where is their new facility located?

Boulder City NV. About 30 minutes south of Vegas.

That is a really cool looking operation they built. Makes all of those shacks we've all worked in looked pretty awful.

I hope the slow-down in Vegas hasn't killed the bottom line for them.

Wow- talk about Image. Those pix make every pilot and mechanic want to work there...and as a paying visitor, thats where I would want to fly out of!

I might go pay for a tour next time I'm in Vegas just to check it out for myself..

Love the built in scales..

Goldy

Thanks for the pics, Lyn.

Their new facility is absolutely beautiful. Having dealt with the tourist weight "fudge factor" (15-20lbs/person really adds up!) for both dogsled and helicopter tours, I LOVE THE BUILT IN SCALES!! Airlines need to step it up and get in on that action. Way to go Papillon for industry innovation...I like it!