New Iranian Attack Helicopter?

Yuki

"With the help of Allah, this old 206, and my cousin Akhmed who works in that sheet metal shop in Tehran, we will strike fear in the hearts of the infidel! Allah Akbar!!!" :lol:

Come on Iran... Stop acting like North Korea. We need a serious enemy.

J-

"With the help of Allah, this old 206, and my cousin Akhmed who works in that sheet metal shop in Tehran, we will strike fear in the hearts of the infidel! Allah Akbar!!!" :lol:

I lived in Tehran for a couple years back the late '60's. That statement isn't too far from reality.

Come on Iran... Stop acting like North Korea. We need a serious enemy.

J-

Now that's funny, right there.

Ohh please. Would somebody just hand me an RPG ?

I don't even think you would need it. I could probably shoot that thing down with willpower alone.

J-

Interesting video. It's basically a paper tiger - you can even see the C20 twin exhausts sticking out the top. The Iranians love to make minor changes to existing aircraft and claim them as "indigenous aircraft". They did the same thing with a bunch of F-5 Tigers recently, adding a twin tail configuration and calling it the "Saeghe". Pretty sad, actually.

I don't even think you would need it. I could probably shoot that thing down with willpower alone.

J-

Chuck Norris already shot one down by making a gun with his thumb and index finger.

Edited by 1badz32

Chuck Norris already shot one down by making a gun with his thumb and index finger.

That was a bit of overkill after he shot down that mig over Afghanistan with harsh language.

J-