CHEAP R44 time.

clay

Alright guys, I have a friend down south of here that is going to start doing some night flying in his R44. wanting to sell a seat in it, time building. How many people do you guys think would travel, or jump at the chance to do R44 time building at $200/hr? what about $150/hr? trying to round him up some interested time builders.

Alright guys, I have a friend down south of here that is going to start doing some night flying in his R44. wanting to sell a seat in it, time building. How many people do you guys think would travel, or jump at the chance to do R44 time building at $200/hr? what about $150/hr? trying to round him up some interested time builders.

Which seat? Back left?

$200/hr would be a great deal for some 44 time building, maybe a CFI out there that needs his 25 hours...

Goldy

More info would be great. Location? Who's wanting to sell the time? Their experience? I'm interested in R44 time at that price. The finer points of the deal need a little definition.

The finer points of the deal aren't available on a public forum yet, but it will be with a 1200+ hr pilot in Colorado.