VR FORUM BACK UP - THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!

Howdy all,

Our apologies for the delay in getting the forum back online, we had a technical snafu last night! Thanks for the patience!!

whew... i was having VR withdrawals. . I know DP was, he keeps calling me.

alright, tell the truth, it was YOU calling me crying!!

we did miss the site.. even for a short time, but knew it would be back up and feel much better now. :-)

thanks,

dp

Howdy all,

Our apologies for the delay in getting the forum back online, we had a technical snafu last night! Thanks for the patience!!

Didn't know that a website could do a "full down" auto?

Cheers,

Rotorrodent

I still cant get in via my saved bookmark it comes up Error 404.

1509BST 17 June 09.

Blue background with script in silverish colour.

Got in by googleing VR then forums then to sign in, no fix for all those hours now :unsure:

The server can not find the requested page:

404 Not Found

helicopterforum.verticalreference.com/helicopterforum/index.php? (port 80)

Please forward this error screen to server47.ipslink.com's WebMaster.

Apache/1.3.41 Server at server47.ipslink.com Port 80

Thanks panic over, I thought !!!!! but renewed BM and got logged on first go, went to new posts GREAT working, went back from viewing thread back to blue screen and Error 404 and message, closed program, went back in again logged on ok new posts viewed thread read came back to go & view nanother but blue screen and 404 again!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

It appears it lets me have one go then reverts to 404.

IF IT AINT BROKE LEAVE IT ALONE

No daily fix makes me real grumpy :ph34r:

Thanks panic over, I thought !!!!! but renewed BM and got logged on first go, went to new posts GREAT working, went back from viewing thread back to blue screen and Error 404 and message, closed program, went back in again logged on ok new posts viewed thread read came back to go & view nanother but blue screen and 404 again!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

It appears it lets me have one go then reverts to 404.

IF IT AINT BROKE LEAVE IT ALONE

No daily fix makes me real grumpy :ph34r:

500E,

Thanks for the report. We actually did nothing to the forum. The only reason it was down is because of an IP address change error. Not sure what your issue is. Did you try and delete cookies and re-bookmark the forum. I think your cache may have saved the page from the time it was down. Once again, we made no mods to the forum at all.

Re cache & cookies, both are removed every time I close browser, cleared bookmark and re BM log on page.

"First post says you had tech Snafu" I have had same basic problem since yesterday error 404 (only on this site all my other BM and visited sites OK, something as changed!