Sudden opening at Sonoma County SO

Yep, "assault weapons" are a felony in the great state of Kookiforina...

I'm actually leaving in a couple hours for Sonoma...good ol Nascar!!

Up until recently, I lived in Petaluma... I don't miss race weekends at Sears Poi... er, Infineon.

It gets better. Now they're charging him for the felony:

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20090...-weapons-charge

This kind of crap is why I'm packing up my bags and leaving as soon as my next tour is over. Well, that and the over-abundence of hippies, high taxes, insane cost of living, terrible job situation.........

J-

This kind of crap is why I'm packing up my bags and leaving as soon as my next tour is over. Well, that and the over-abundence of hippies, high taxes, insane cost of living, terrible job situation.........

J-

AZ needs CE's if you haven't picked a place yet... Much more civilized here - If it's registered Class 3, automatic weapons are allowed at the public ranges, although miniguns require prior arrangement.

AZ needs CE's if you haven't picked a place yet... Much more civilized here - If it's registered Class 3, automatic weapons are allowed at the public ranges, although miniguns require prior arrangement.

Haha... The day you can talk my girlfriend into moving to Arizona, I'll be out there. I think she has her heart set on the south.

J-

Haha... The day you can talk my girlfriend into moving to Arizona, I'll be out there. I think she has her heart set on the south.

J-

How does she feel about Texas?

Not you... her. :D

Okay, just kidding. That said, I've found Texas to be a huge improvement over both northern and southern California in terms of lifestyle flexibility, freedom of movement and financial stresses.

How does she feel about Texas?

Not you... her. :D

Okay, just kidding. That said, I've found Texas to be a huge improvement over both northern and southern California in terms of lifestyle flexibility, freedom of movement and financial stresses.

We're thinking more Tennesee. I have some friends with taskforce who keep twisting my arm to join up with them and she has family in Nashville.

J-

We're thinking more Tennesee. I have some friends with taskforce who keep twisting my arm to join up with them and she has family in Nashville.

J-

There are definitely worse places to live - especially the way things are right now - than TN.

Sure is toasty in these parts lately, though.

Hey am I wrong or is this the same Manny who was on that TV series Maui Choppers? He left there to go to work at a "Sheriffs Dept" on the mainland...

Hedge36: Its hot here in Nashville too, but its a wet heat... :)

• 4 weeks later...