B206 Transition Training

Greetings everyone!

Last week I finished a 2 day B206 (Jet Ranger) Transition Training. It was a great program and was well worth the time and effort.

For a low time pilot like me, it was a great experience flying a more sophisticated helicopter rather than the C300 I have been used to.

The training was given by Tim Bradley, in Asheville N.C. in his own B206-B2. Nice equipment. The training is thorough and you do all of the flying. Everything is covered, Full Downs, Emergency Proc., Failed Hyd, Stuck Pedal, etc..

Anyone interested in doing the same, PM me and I will pass along the details.

Cheers

Rotorrodent

post-12824-1245950720_thumb.jpg

Greetings everyone!

Last week I finished a 2 day B206 (Jet Ranger) Transition Training. It was a great program and was well worth the time and effort.

For a low time pilot like me, it was a great experience flying a more sophisticated helicopter rather than the C300 I have been used to.

The training was given by Tim Bradley, in Asheville N.C. in his own B206-B2. Nice equipment. The training is thorough and you do all of the flying. Everything is covered, Full Downs, Emergency Proc., Failed Hyd, Stuck Pedal, etc..

Anyone interested in doing the same, PM me and I will pass along the details.

Cheers

Rotorrodent

IMG_3007.jpg

(said in my best Borat accent) "Very nice, How much?"

until you have permission from Mr. Bradley, keep it on the PM's

Whenever people mention keeping quiet when it comes to pricing or wages, it seems to me that some people are probably getting a sweeter deal than others depending on their relationship with the person who sets the prices or wages. I do, however, understand that VR accepts paid advertising and that posting prices may be a way to bypass that. I'm not sure if that is the case here or not.

... just an observation :)

~Jeff

so does that mean as a paid advertiser on this site, the company I work for can come on and make posts about our great deals without fear of having them deleted? Just curious......

• 3 weeks later...

post-12824-1245950720_thumb.jpg

I did my ATP with Tim. Good folks! Is Clif still with him?

As to pricing, you will not beat the rates, which vary a bit based on how many hours you purchase. More hours equals less per hour, that sort of thing.