Knocking off the cobwebs....

Well, after a 4 month hiatus due to financial reasons, I'm grabbing a CFI at 5pm today and seeing if I remember how to fly. I'm sure it will be entertaining/terrifying for the CFI....

J-

Well that was motivating. Aside from being a little slower than normal on the start-up and skipping a clearing turn before takeoff, everything went great... Probably better than my last flight (back in early March!!!). There was about a 10 knot crosswind when I first picked it up and again when I did a slope landing, but I was able to keep everything steady. Anyone wanna give me some money so I can finnish my commercial before 2050?

J-

As soon as you find someone giving away money, you better tell me or i'm going to come looking for you!

I got to start flying a couple months ago after having not for about 5 months. First flight back was with an instructor i've never flown with before. He put me through the hoops. Was fun... Feels good to get back into the swing of things doesn't it?

Sooo, about that free money...

Sooo, about that free money...

Being in love with flying helicopters when you're broke is a bit like having a fetish for super models when you're ugly. <_<

J-

Being in love with flying helicopters when you're broke is a bit like having a fetish for super models when you're ugly. <_>

J-

:lol: Ain't that the truth!

These fourteen hour days I'm putting in will put me back in the saddle at the end of the July. With any luck I won't lose my mind between now and then.

:lol: Ain't that the truth!

These fourteen hour days I'm putting in will put me back in the saddle at the end of the July. With any luck I won't lose my mind between now and then.

You're a helicopter pilot buddy. Not much more of a mind to lose if you haven't yet! ;)

You used up your 1607 VA benefit yet? Doesn't pay for all of it, but it really helps.

Naw. I need to save up the money so I can use it. Gotta love how the VA screws you on that!

Heck, I have two helicopters and still can't afford to fly them!! <_<

I'll take one off your hands. Hell, I won't even charge you anything! ;)

J-