American Heros Airshow July 11th

Haven't seen anything posted on this so here it goes. I haven't been to one in the past so I can't vouch for it, but we're going to be bringing out one of our UH-60's. Anyone else going?

http://www.heroes-airshow.com/losangeles/

J-

Haven't seen anything posted on this so here it goes. I haven't been to one in the past so I can't vouch for it, but we're going to be bringing out one of our UH-60's. Anyone else going?

http://www.heroes-airshow.com/losangeles/

J-

I go every year, but I'll be Hawaii, so no go this year. It is a great show..the Customs Blackhawk was there two years ago, but not last year...but the BO 105 DEA ship was there..Lots of local ships, all the agencies, some fly down from 300 miles north just to attend !

Have fun.

Goldy

I go every year, but I'll be Hawaii, so no go this year. It is a great show..the Customs Blackhawk was there two years ago, but not last year...but the BO 105 DEA ship was there..Lots of local ships, all the agencies, some fly down from 300 miles north just to attend !

Have fun.

Goldy

I know the Navy and Airforce are bringing some of their H-60's, but aside from that I'm not sure. I'll find out a bit more tomorrow. Hawaii?! I'll trade you... You know you want to crew a hawk!

J-

Has anyone seen a schedule of when they'll be doing the flight demos? I'm definitely going but I don't know what time I should get there by.

I only glanced at the paperwork because I was in a hurry and I didn't get briefed about the demos because I don't think my unit is doing one. The birds are coming in around 0800, but that is the only time I know of. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

J-

Just got back and it was excelent! We had 5 H-60 varients (our UH-60A, USAF's Pavehawk, a Navy Seahawk, the Coast Guards J Hawk, and LAFD's Firehawk), a few A-Stars, an EC, an Enstrom, an old Huey, a USMC Cobra, and a few more... Even an R-22 was out there!

It was a lot of fun... I would definitely recomend it to anyone for next year. How can you beat an air show with Hooters girls?

J-