Helicopter copanies pay for schooling in exchange for contract.

Are there any programs or companies that will pay for someone to go through helicopter school in exchange for a contract to work for them?

Actually there is, believe it or not. Something I heard about recently. Let me see if I can find the link.

Ah. Here we go. Go HERE for info.

I believe ARAMCO pay's training from Pvt - Comm for it's employee's but you would have to be Saudi, and pass their extensive selection criteria to cash in on that. The school I work for will "usually" offer a deal. They'll pay for your CFII in exchange for a 1 year contract teaching for them, however... You would already have to be employed as a CFI and in good standing for them to do that, so...... in short..... No, I don't know any place like that.

Actually there is, believe it or not. Something I heard about recently. Let me see if I can find the link.

Ah. Here we go. Go HERE for info.

I'm glad I was not the first to think of that. If only I were 20 years younger... or if the Government would acknowledge that us old people can make the same sacrifices as the young'uns, age discrimination, bah, humbug!! (I'll get off the soapbox now)

• 7 months later...
I'm glad I was not the first to think of that. If only I were 20 years younger... or if the Government would acknowledge that us old people can make the same sacrifices as the young'uns, age discrimination, bah, humbug!! (I'll get off the soapbox now)

I'm with you on this, I tried talking to a NG recruiter last night but they still wont budge!