CFI check ride tomorrow.

Well everyone it's that time. My CFI check ride is tomorrow. I wanted to thank everyone for all the invaluable information that has been posted on VR and all the help and instruction that everyone has given to us student pilots. The VR community has helped me through my PPL all the way to CFI. I couldn't thank everyone enough. This is by far the best forum in the world :D

I want to ask for some last minute advise but at this time I cant think of anything. I feel i'm as much as prepared as I'm ever going to be.

Thanks again,

And I'll let everyone know how it goes.

Alex

Piece of cake for you Alex...just keep flashing those cards!!

Remember back when neither of us could hover??

Oh wait, I still can't!

Good luck today,

Goldy

I am interested as well.

Geez Alex, you put up the post and dont even update us ?

What a tease......

I spoke to Alex today, he passed. I think he said it was about 5 hours of oral and checkride..

Congrats to our newest CFI !

Goldy

Well everyone there's officially a new CFI on VR now. As Goldy said, it was a long day. 3 hours of oral and a 2 hour check ride. The examiner made sure to cover everything. We must of done at least 10 autos including 2 full downs. Altogether the flight couldn't have been any better. I think it was one of the best flights i've ever had. I flew with Dan Benton a 15,000 hour pilot, so as you can assume I was pretty nervous.

Again I want to give thanks to everyone on VR, I couldn't have done it with out you guys.

And I'm sorry for not posting back right away. I was pretty tried after the check ride.

I cant wait to start teaching :D

Fly safe

Alex

Well everyone there's officially a new CFI on VR now. As Goldy said, it was a long day. 3 hours of oral and a 2 hour check ride. The examiner made sure to cover everything. We must of done at least 10 autos including 2 full downs. Altogether the flight couldn't have been any better. I think it was one of the best flights i've ever had. I flew with Dan Benton a 15,000 hour pilot, so as you can assume I was pretty nervous.

Again I want to give thanks to everyone on VR, I couldn't have done it with out you guys.

And I'm sorry for not posting back right away. I was pretty tried after the check ride.

I cant wait to start teaching :D

Fly safe

Alex

After three hours of oral, you'd BETTER pass. :o

Congratulations! Welcome! Weird to be on the other side, eh? And 3 hours is GREAT! I got 6 b/c the fog refused to burn off...fun!

CFII next?? One more, just ONE MORE!! YOU can DO IT (said in that Arnie type voice).

I gave my first .4 dual instruction today. Talk about a WEIRD feeling. Telling someone ELSE how this all works. It's a trip, that's for sure! :lol: :lol:

Anyway, big congrats!!

HG03

I gave my first .4 dual instruction today. Talk about a WEIRD feeling. Telling someone ELSE how this all works. It's a trip, that's for sure! :lol: :lol:

Anyway, big congrats!!

HG03

Can you warm up the engine with a .4 ??